Our Head of Sixth Form talks about his use of “Harkness” tables and teaching at Wellington
Browse: Home » What is Harkness?
- RT @Doug_Lemov: Agree. Such an outstanding post. https://t.co/Du8PNzcDWB1 month ago
- RT @dylanwiliam: Useful guidance from @EducEndowFoundn on teaching maths, though link between evidence and guidance not always clear: httpsâ¦1 month ago
- RT @HuntingEnglish: A super article on vocabulary development and 'coding' from @kashleyenglish https://t.co/zJtXlXhokC?amp=11 month ago
- Incase you missed this thought-provoking piece on Questioning by @s_donarski #education #educhat https://t.co/KvUXxHlcHq1 month ago
- RT @s_donarski: APPLY to speak @EducationFest 2018: https://t.co/2rp59j7Swj. Open now! #ukedchat #educhat1 month ago
- RT @monmouthrich: "Context is king": a welcome piece on an emotive issue all head's face https://t.co/DB3GcbBiIV1 month ago