Our Head of Sixth Form talks about his use of “Harkness” tables and teaching at Wellington
Browse: Home » What is Harkness?
- RT @RJAMWC: @wellylearning @SrebrenicaUK Excellent post by @Welly_Chaplain on the rationale for the @Welly_PCI https://t.co/vKjWfSHrSZ9 days ago
- Fantastic blog on diversity from our very own @Denise_E_C https://t.co/hec9U4rohS9 days ago
- RT @MrsSpalding: A packed room for @C_Hendrick &final session of #rEDlang. Testifies to the dedication &desire to improve of our professionâ¦22 days ago
- RT @MrsSpalding: Very interested to see a practical model of interleaving for GCSE English Lit quotation recall w/impressive impact @amforrâ¦22 days ago
- RT @shadylady222: Totally agree with @C_Hendrick We favour the extrovert. Stop it! #rEDlang https://t.co/jvN6q2zIhE22 days ago
- RT @shadylady222: Here's a good slide for you all from @C_Hendrick #rEDlang https://t.co/iZpV1ENT0y22 days ago