Our Head of Sixth Form talks about his use of “Harkness” tables and teaching at Wellington
Browse: Home » What is Harkness?
- RT @s_donarski: *NEW* Can we Teach our Students Curiosity? https://t.co/qGFjXl1El2 thx to @mrianleslie #educhat #ukedchat #Education #EDUcaâ¦3 days ago
- RT @robin_macp: This link has a collection of reviews, articles and blogs on 'What does this look like in the classroom?' https://t.co/wIyPâ¦21 days ago
- RT @C_Hendrick: The problem with âjust Google itâ: âIf you have to look things up, your brain will simply be less powerful than if you knowâ¦21 days ago
- RT @HuntingEnglish: *NEW POST* âThe Early Vocabulary Advantageâ https://t.co/N6qklbJ3Mp https://t.co/R6rxiCoKOA21 days ago
- RT @Welly_Master: Thank you, Annabel, for reminding us to keep life in perspective, have the courage to be ourselves, and be kind when it'sâ¦21 days ago
- RT @s_donarski: This should be a fantastic event in March. Many thanks @Sabato0612 for organising! https://t.co/2QF9YHUO5K21 days ago